Within 25 years England will not have enough water to meet demand – warning from the Environment Agency.
Saving water, wherever you are in the world, is one reason why we should all find ways to use less and recycle what we have - no matter the
In support of Water Aid the sale of my Learn to Care for Water activity book for children will help raise funds for the charity – please
make all my hard work worthwhile.
There are many ways to recycle and save water, from taking a shower instead of a bath to turning off the tap whilst brushing your
- 1 Repair dripping taps now.
- 2 Do not leave the tap running while you brush your teeth.
- 3 Don't overfill the kettle when making a hot drink.
- 4 Take a quick shower rather than a bath.
- 5 Only use the washing machine or dishwasher when you have a full load.
- 6 Think before throwing used water down the drain! How can it be reused?
- 7 Only use a hose pipe when you really have to.
- 8 Keep the water catchment area and the cistern in your home in good condition.
- 9 Use water from the kitchen or bathroom to water the garden or wash floors, cars and more.
- 10 Consider a second-class water flushing system for your home.